"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Weighing In (tomorrow)... On my new scale!

This afternoon I took Camron with me to Wal-Mart to get some birthday money my MIL sent me and to buy a couple things.... I ended up getting a brand new digital bathroon scale, 3lb weights and a pedometer. Happy birthday to me! LOL. Never thought I'd spend birthday money on that kind of stuff.

Let me tell you about this awesome scale though! I haven't bought a new scale since Ronnie and I moved in together back in 2003... and even then we bought the cheapest one we could get. So this new scale is kind of a big deal. LOL. Like I said, it's digital and it has a two user function. It records your weight each time you step on the scale and will let you know how much you've gained or lost from the last time you stepped on it! I thought this would be the perfect way to see my progress. I plan to weigh myself in the morning to get my actual weight... 160lbs was just my best guess. Then from now on I'll weigh myself every Sunday morning and post the results here.

No comments: