"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Apartment Found

Yesterday I decided on an apartment that I really liked. It's really cute, but a LOT smaller than what we've been used to. Nothing is set in stone just yet because there's no downstairs 2 bedrooms available, but as soon as one opens up the manager is going to give me a call. I have all the paperwork ready to turn in as soon as I hear from her.

Like I said, it's a 2 bedroom with one bath. (But it also has a sink/vanity in the master bedroom.) Walk-in closet. Patio. Lots of storage inside the apartment and a storage closet on the patio. My favorite part is the price! lol. It's about $400 less than what we were paying for the house we were renting and over $500 less than what we were paying for military housing. Hopefully we can make this work with our growing family. Oh and another thing that I love about the place is the location! It's within walking distance to just about everything... the freeway, a Starbucks, In-n-Out, Target, the mall, my mom's work and Lizz's house!

I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE OUT OF HERE AND IN TO OUR OWN PLACE AGAIN!!!

1 comment:

{Lynnette} said...

I come to check every day to see if you've made a post saying what you are having. :( I hope everything is going well.