"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Favorite Cafepress Items of the Month

January 2008

I LOVE cafepress! If you look at my links above you'll notice I even have my own cafepress store - however, these ones are from other stores that I just happen to love! I'll be posting new products once a week.


MARINE'S GIRL Long Sleeve T-Shirt


1st Valentine's Together Penguins Tile Box


Love Stinks Hero Deployed Long Sleeve T-Shirt


I thought this one was too funny!

Get Lost Candy Heart Bib

No comments: