"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Thursday, December 27, 2007

First of Many

Welcome to my new blog. This is sort of a spin-off of my "Wearing My Babies" blog... I wanted to keep that one more geared towards pictures/reviews/posts about babywearing. So here I am. Not too sure what I want write about just yet, but I'm sure it won't be too hard. I do, after all, have a one year old and a husband who keep my on my toes AT ALL TIMES!

I should probably add a little info about me. I'm a 23 year old (ack! 24 in January 2008!) stay at home mom to our one year old son. He's a handful at times, but I'm loving it. We're really close and I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm also married to a Staff Sergent (as of Jan 2nd) in the Marine Corps. We've had many ups and downs, but have some how managed to stay together for 5+ years. We've been through 3 deployments together and I hated every minute of them. The first was a year long deployment to Japan. The second was a 7 month long deployment on a world tour and the last was 7 month deployment to Iraq. Luckily (or maybe not so lucky)for us he'll be stateside for at least the next three years. Only because he got recruiting orders. That'll be happening within the next 4 months. Should make for a pretty interesting blog here soon. I've never left my hometown for longer then a month at a time.... I'm gonna try to make the most of the next 3 years though. I hope to share it all here in: The Wife and Mommy Blog.

No comments: