"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Friday, February 29, 2008

What a GREAT week!

This week started off with a bang! MY CAMRON WALKS!! Yes, at 14 months old and two days he FINALLY took his first steps without help. It's so funny because didn't I JUST mention in my last blog that I was getting a little tired of walking circles around the house with him? LOL. He still prefers crawling over walking, but it's only been 4 days. I give him 2 more weeks before he's running though! I'm so proud of my little boy. =)

Another big thing that happened this week? WE'RE NO LONGER MOVING! Ronnie's recruiting orders were cancelled last minute. I'm actually relieved that we get to stay here... San Diego is where I grew up, it's where most of my family lives and it's pretty much all I know. Although, I was excited about the thought of moving to some place new... I guess it was meant to be. Too much is going on right now for us to move! I'm going to be an Aunt in May.. which would have been the month we would have moved. Now I get to stay here and help my little sister out with her new baby. I'm so excited that I get to hold a newborn again. I'm really starting to get baby fever again and I think being able to help her out will make it go away.

Another reason I'm happy were staying here? Lizz and Frank. Frank only has a few more years left in the Marine Corps and he's not re-enlisting.... So if we were to move away for 3 years they'd be back in Missouri before we got back here. =(

So I'm glad that we're not leaving. At least for now. Someday I hope that we get stationed some where else, but I hope it's during a time when we're more ready and willing. Like when my mom, step-dad and brother move to Utah and Lizz and Frank go back home to Missouri.

Anyway, I better get to bed. We're going to Lizz's tomorrow for a BBQ at their new house! Good night all. =)

No comments: