"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Sunday, March 2, 2008

OPERATION: DVDs FOR TROOPS - 2008

I haven't planned out all of the logistics of this yet, but here's my idea so far... As I was looking over the many people on AnyMarine.com to choose who would receive March's Care Package**, I noticed something... The majority of them were requesting DVDs. They have no cable TV out there. No HBO. No movies On Demand. A lot of them don't have room in their bags to bring DVDs with them. The lucky ones have a few movies loaded on to their laptops if they brought them... but not everyone has one.

So here's what I'm requesting from all who read this - Let's send our troops DVDs from home! If you'd like to help me out with this please send me a message. All I'm asking is for one or two DVDs from everyone. I'll be searching Thrift Stores, BlockBuster and probably Wal-Mart for some good deals, but if this is going to work I think I'm going to need a little bit of help.
Thanks in advance!

♥ Taylor
taysdesigns@cox.net

P.S. Please feel free to pass this along to anyone who you think might be able to help!

**With part of the profits from http://www.cafepress.com/taysdesigns I send at least one care package a month to a deployed troop.

No comments: