"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bring It On, Pregnancy!!

I can't believe that I'm not even 5 weeks yet and I'm getting all kinds of crazy pregnancy symptoms already! All of them suck, but I say, BRING IT ON! To me the pregnancy symptoms just mean that everything is alright. (Do I really have 7 more weeks to worry about miscarriages?? Ugh..)

Since I will be 5 weeks on Monday and I've been through almost a whole week of knowing about my pregnancy let's see what I've been through:

  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Dizziness
  • Lower abdominal cramps (just my uterus starting to make room)
  • Cravings (!!! Sourdough bread, licorice and In N Out!)
  • Fatigue
  • Emotional outbursts (crying over nothing, getting snappy with Ronnie)
  • EXTREME HUNGER!
  • Outbreak of pimples (Ew!)
  • Darkening of nipples. (TMI, I know, but pregnancy is a TMI kinda subject... Just wait til I get to tell the birth story later on!)

Doesn't pregnancy sound like so much fun??? It's even more fun when you also have a husband and toddler to take care of. It's just a good thing that women do all the childbearing. If it were left up to my husband he'd be laying on the couch for 9 months eating everything in the house while complaining that his tummy hurts.

I love my hubby, but he could never handle what I do... He says he'd like me to try his job and he'd do mine for a day and we'll see who does better. I keep telling him to bring it on! He swears all I do all day long is sit on the computer while Camron plays nicely on the floor next to me. HA! Wouldn't that be nice? Just once I'd like to see him try out my job as a Stay At Home Mom... I'd like to see him do it for a WHOLE MONTH! (Just for good measure...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just browsed over from themomblogs and I chuckled to myself about what your husband said. Mine says that to me ALL THE TIME! He just can't understand why I don't have the house cleaned and dinner made when he walks in the door. He thinks I just hang out and play all day! Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Melanee
http://mothersmilkblog.com