"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's Been Confirmed!

I went to Balboa today to get a pregnancy test done and it turned out positive... I could have told them that, but of course they have to see for themselves to make it "official". Once they gave me the positive result they handed me my prenatals, my lovely purple pregnancy book, a HUGE packet that I need to fill out and a date for my first official doctor's appointment. Monday is the big day. Not sure what's gonna happen on this visit, but I'm assuming lots of blood drawn and more papers to fill out.

Yippee.

3 comments:

{Lynnette} said...

I'm so jealous! They won't see me until June 4th, and that's just for my ultrasound. My appt isn't until June 12th :( I hate Nevada.

Taylor said...

I'm surprised myself that they're seeing me this early. My friend Lizz who is also pregnant (13 weeks and hasn't seen a doctor yet!) and they even scheduled HER after me. Weird. Well this appointment is pretty much going to be just filling out paper work and getting blood drawn... No exam or ultrasound for at least another month I think.

{Lynnette} said...

The nurse told me that they like to see you at 10-12 weeks for your first appointment...so I told her about the spotting and asked if I could be seen earlier and she's like yeah...and then tells me the date and I'll be 9 1/2 weeks. Wow! Thanks for that 1/2 week early appointment, lol.