"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Friday, May 2, 2008

I told her today...

I told our landlord the bad news about us moving today. I felt so bad doing it.... Not that there's anything her or I can do about it, but still. She has a lot on her plate right now with out us adding to it. She told me that she's going to be induced on Monday and I really hate that I had to give her some added stress. =(

On a better note, there's a very slim possibility that Camron and I might stay here in San Diego for about 3-4 months longer than expected. Not in this beautiful house unfortunately, but with my mom. (Not that her house is a bad thing, but I'm gonna miss this house!)

Ronnie is gonna see about getting sent to school down in Florida for about 3 months. I guess the reason that the Marine Corps is sending him to Edwards AFB is because they think that he has a certain qualification... which he doesn't. He was supposed to have it, but instead got sent on a boat deployment. It was never removed from his record though.

I'm crossing my fingers for the school! If he goes we'll be able to put our stuff in storage and catch up on bills!!! Plus Cam and I get to spend a few extra months with my family. If all goes as hoped we won't actually be up in Lancaster until about October/November.

Cross your fingers with me!

No comments: