"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm An Aunt!

My sister, Samantha had her baby yesterday at about 4:10pm!! IT'S A GIRL! She weighed 6lbs 15oz. ~*Summer Rose Medina*~ Isn't that such a pretty name?

I was so nauseous yesterday that I couldn't get up off the couch! It was weird and totally random becuase I had no other symptoms and I feel almost 100% better today. Just a little weak from not eating yesterday. So I finally get to go meet my niece!

BTW, I'm totally jealous of her birth! Her water broke at around 7am yesterday, she got to the hospital and was only having mild contractions so they put her on Pitocin.... By 3pm she was at 8cm... She only had to push through 2 contractions and the baby was out! Must be nice. (Compared to my THREE HOURS OF PUSHING!!!) My next baby better come a lot easier than Camron did, that's all I have to say.

Anyway, I'm off to get ready! I can't wait to buy her some new baby girl outfits!!

No comments: