"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Summer Rose (My Niece)

I know I've posted several times today, but I just finished uploading and resizing the pictures that I had on my camera. I wanted to share a couple that I took of my niece when I was able to drag myself down to the hospital...

(Click pictures to enlarge)
My sister and Summer
My mom and her first granddaughter.

I'll be posting a couple pictures of Camron tomorrow or this weekend when I get the chance! They're all on my computer and all resized... but Ronnie wants me to go watch TV with him.

No comments: