"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Monday, July 7, 2008

My beautiful son

He's so beautiful that he gets called a girl almost on a daily basis. We can't go any where without someone commenting on what a beautiful girl I have. lol. It doesn't really bother me because he is a pretty boy. I'm guessing they think he's a girl because he has the most gorgeous, long, curly dark blond hair and the biggest true blue eyes. I know it has nothing to do with his clothing.... There's absolutely nothing girly about them. He's always in either blue, green or red and they usually have cars or bugs or some other boyish theme to them. Oh well, I will just have to deal with it I suppose because Ronnie and I refuse to cut his gorgeous locks. Ronnie wants to wait until he's at least two. We'll see how long I can put up with the comments....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taylor! Man I hadn't checked your blog (or any other blogs for that matter) in a LONG time! When are you due?! Congrats!