"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Monday, July 7, 2008

13 Weeks and other news

I'm officially starting my second trimester today and I'm feeling great!! No more morning sickness, no stomach cramps... nothing. The only way I actually know I'm pregnant is the fact that my face has broken out in pimples, my hair is growing like crazy and I haven't had a period since March. Not bad. I hope my whole second trimester is like this. =)

Well, Ronnie made it to Pensacola (spelling?) on Friday afternoon. It only took him about 3 days! And that's with a stop in El Paso, TX and then a stop at a hotel near the Texas border. So now the official wait begins... His first day of school was today and I'm already counting down the days til he gets to come back home. I love being here with family, but I really can't wait to get our own place again.

Speaking of our own place... The dream of owning our own house right next door to my mom was crushed last week. We came home from my sister's house on Thursday to the old neighbors standing outside the house with what we're guessing were real estate agents. My guess is that these people saw their ad in the newspaper where they had it listed for $5000 and jumped on it. I'm sure they saw it and figured they could make a ton of money off of this deal... Oh well. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

No comments: