"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Monday, May 19, 2008

1st Doctor's Appointment!

I woke up today with my morning sickness back in full force. And here I thought I had gotten lucky when it had mysteriously disappeared last week. =( So yeah, my first doctor's appointment is today. I'm kinda excited about it! I'm really hoping that they'll be able to hear the heartbeat on the monitor. I think that's what made it real for me when I was pregnant with Camron... hearing that heartbeat! I remember that the first time I heard it I started crying. I'm sure I will this time around too. Stupid pregnancy hormones!

I'm kind of nervous about this appointment too. I'm not seeing the same people I did with Camron. (The military likes to bump you around to different places...) So this time I'll be seen on base by a midwife. I guess I'm ok with that, but I'm still nervous about not knowing any of these people...

Anyway, I better go get in the shower before Camron wakes up. He's really crabby in the mornings... and right now I just don't think I can deal with him crying while I shower. Best to shower and get ready first - then deal with a cranky toddler.

Wish me luck that everything goes smoothly today!

No comments: