"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day at the Beach


Yesterday Lizz, Frank and C invited us to come with them to the beach. Since Camron had never been I decided to go and hang out.

We started off at Sunset Cliffs looking for this secluded beach that we've heard about... and I've been to before, but couldn't remember where it was exactly. We never did find it. My pregnancy hormones were kicking in when it was taking forever to find it. I was wearing Camron in our ring sling and one shouldered carries just don't cut it any more with an almost 30 pound child! (Sorry if I was being a b**** guys...)

Anyway, we ended up leaving and we headed over to OB. Camron had fallen asleep in the car and did NOT want to wake up when we got there. I finally got him to wake up, but he wasn't too sure about this beach stuff. He refused to let me set him down! I guess he didn't like the sand in between his toes. Yes, I have a weird boy. So we ended up spending most of the time there with Camron sitting in my lap...


I think I'll need to take him there more often. It just sucks that we'd have to go on the weekends when the beaches are already starting to get super crowded with tourists! I wish Ronnie and I could take him during a week day sometime. I think he might have more fun if Dadda came with us.

No comments: