"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Saturday, May 24, 2008

June is creeping up....

Seriously, where did May go? How is it already the 24th???

I woke up this morning with a sense of urgency that I needed to get my butt in gear... A million things ran through my mind about packing, giving our 30 day notice, shutting off our cable/phone/internet, changing our address AGAIN, etc. It made me want to go back to sleep and not be woken up until this is all over with. I had to get up though. My bladder was killing me. LOL. (Thanks a lot pregnancy!) So here I am... I'm at a loss on where to even begin with all this! When we moved in to this house it was because WE wanted to move, not because someone else was making us. We kinda did things according to our own time line. Now things are much different. We really only have the next 30+ days to do all of this....

I guess I should also give an update on what's going on. I think I've been so preoccupied with my new pregnancy that I forgot to talk about our plans... If you've been keeping up with this blog you know that Ronnie got orders to be stationed at Edwards AFB and that he was supposed to be up there and starting work on the 15th of July. Well, of course plans have slightly changed... as they usually do. As it stands right now Ronnie wants us to be moved out of here by July 1st. He wants to put all of our stuff in storage except what we'll be needing for everyday life. He's planning on going to school in FL to become certified as an... well I don't know exactly.. lol... the name escapes me at the moment. While he's off doing that, Camron and I will be staying with my mom and step-dad in their guestroom. Ronnie's school will be about 4 months long give or take. So by the time he gets done with that I'll be in my third trimester! I told him that I really didn't want to switch doctors and worry about moving that far in to my pregnancy. He agreed. So I'll be giving birth down here just like I did with Cam and Ronnie will be living in the barracks for a few months. It's going to be saving us a ton of money and Ronnie will have plenty of money to drive down here on the weekends to see Camron and I. When it gets close to my due date he'll look in to taking leave so he can be here for the birth. Once the new baby arrives we'll be all set to move up north! I'm sure things won't go this smoothly, but I can dream...

Camron just woke up so I better go make breakfast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pregnancy & Life move fast.. enjoy every minute!