"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pregnant?? Or just going crazy?

I'm so confused right now!!

May 2nd - Friday night I was out with Lizz at Denny's when I started feeling waves of dizzyness. It would come and go and only last about 15 seconds each. I kept mentioning it to Lizz, but I just brushed it off. Later that night when I got home I just felt generally icky, but chaulked it up to the big bowl of ice cream I had just finished off. :P

May 3rd - Saturday morning my mom calls me to let me know that Sam's water broke. I felt ok when I got up, but by 10am I felt COMPLETELY nauseous.... I laid on the couch feeling that way all day long watching tv while Ronnie took care of Camron. I only managed to eat some crackers and drink some 7up. That evening I threw up out of no where and felt so much better! BTW, I bawled my eyes out watching Trading Spaces. Cried again when Ronnie was playing with Camron because they are so cute together. Cried again that night when I told Ronnie I was sorry for being sick all day.

May 4th - Sunday morning I was determined to visit Sam in the hospital who just had her first baby! I ate a few crackers before I got out of bed. That whole day I was ok, but felt underlying nausea all day long... i just kinda pushed past it so I could see my new niece in person. On this day I cried while picking out my sister's card I was going to bring her. Like literally bawling my eyes out in the middle of Target... by myself... while reading "Congratulations!" cards. I also started crying at the hospital when I saw Summer and once again while watching CNN's Morgage Crisis.... a lady was losing her house.

May 5th - Monday morning I woke up at 5am feeling like I needed to rush to the bathroom... The nausea was so overwhelming! It didn't go away until 7pm that night. At that time I felt fine... just really hungry, so I ate a bowl of cereal.

May 6th - Today I woke up feeling fine. A little achy from laying down for 3 days, but over all I feel fine. Every now and then I'll feel a wave of nausea come over me, but nothing like the past 3 days!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure everyone is gonna tell me I'm pregnant, but would there be ANY other reason to be feeling like this?! AM I GOING CRAZY?! I have no other symptoms of anything like the flu.... And there's a possibility that I COULD be preggo, but I just don't want to get my hopes up just yet.

Just a little background:
The first day of my LMP was March 28th, but I usually have 35 - 40 day cycles. (Today is day 39 in this cycle.) AND with Camron a pregnancy test didn't show positive until I was almost 4 weeks late! I guess I'll just see what happens in the new few weeks. I'm really hoping that I am pregnant this time. If I am it would make Camron just over 2 years old when a new baby arrived. I think that's pretty good spacing.

**CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR US !**

No comments: