"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Friday, May 30, 2008

My, my, my how fast things change!

You're NOT going to believe this! We're staying here in San Diego after all. We just found out that the head hancho in Quantico canceled Ronnie's orders because they realized that he wasn't qualified for the job and they pretty much refused to send him to school for it. I'm sooooo excited that we get to stay here!!!

Unfortunately we're still packing up our stuff.

Ronnie is getting his command to send him to the very same school the guys at Quantico didn't want to send him to! He'll be checking in on July 7th... and he'll be driving there! Leaving me with no vehicle. So we've decided that Camron and I will move in with my mom while he's gone. It will give us plenty of time to catch up on all the bills that we haven't paid since March and it'll help out my mom because we'll be paying for all the groceries every month. Oh and I'll be able to use her car if needed.

Once Ronnie gets back we'll probably move in to an apartment... I never thought we'd go back to an apartment, but if it's going to help us keep up with the bills then so be it. As long as I don't have to deal with stairs again I'll be fine. I think we'll probably look in to a really nice condo for rent.. one with everything we want like a/c, washer/dryer, dishwasher, garage, etc. The ones I was looking at the other day were about $350 less then what we're paying on this 858 sq ft house... and they were all about 1000 sq ft!

No comments: