"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

9 Weeks, 2 Days

I went in for my re-scan today. (Ultrasound #2) and all went well! 3 weeks ago Baby was nothing more than a teeny tiny speck on the screen. You could hardly see it! This week was a MUCH different story! The Baby is HUGE!!! It shocked us all to see it go from nothing 3 weeks ago to an actual baby today. You could see the head, spinal cord, arms and legs... My midwife also pointed out the yolksac. She gave me about 5 different pictures.... hopefully I can get my scanner to start working again soon so I can post Baby Roberts' first picture. =) Oh, we heard the heartbeat too and it was very strong and steady. Thank goodness. After the first ultrasound I had been really worried that something was wrong...

No comments: