"Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self- confident and more and more successful." -Mark Victor Hansen

Monday, June 30, 2008

All moved out and all moved in

Yesterday was our last official day at our old house. =( We took just about everything we own to a storage unit and took all of our essentials to my mom and step dad's house. So here I am... using my step dad's laptop while Camron takes a nap in his crib. I'm so happy this is only going to be for 3 months. While I love being here with my family I already miss the freedom of my OWN home.

Tomorrow Ronnie leaves on his crazy road trip to Florida. I hate that he's driving all that way on his own... Luckily his dad and step mom are in Texas so he'll have a place to sleep the first night. After he leaves there I'll be biting my nails til I know he's safe and sound on base

Pregnancy is going pretty well. I'd forget that I was even pregnant if it weren't for my growing tummy. I'm only 12 weeks, but all of a sudden look like I'm 5 months!!! What the heck? I'm afraid to even tell people how far along I am.... I can just see them saying, "Are you sure there's just one in there?" Yes, people, I'm sure. I can't wait for my next apointment. It's on the 22nd and I'll be 15 weeks by then. I'm pretty sure that at this appointment I'll be able to make an appointment for my big ultrasound... The one where they'll tell me the sex of this baby. =) Of course I'm hoping for a girl, but I'll be so so so happy to have another boy.

Camron should be waking up soon so I'll keep this kinda short. I have a few more updates on Camron, but I'll get to that next time I'm able to get online. =)

No comments: